Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I got high last night!

What were you thinking!? I meant that I went on a walk last night and got up as high as 360 feet above sea level!

I started back at work on Monday so the hills project needs to fit into my schedule. With plans to watch PLL (Pretty Little Liars) with my friend Carlyn over in Noe, I had no excuse. I went walking!

Nighttime walks are cooler, as in the weather has cool breeze to keep you from over heating while huffing it up hills.

Google maps didn't seem to know where Dolores Heights highest point was so once I got to Liberty Street I just looked around for the highest point and kept walking to it. The first photo is from where I counted the top and the following pictures are just some other shots from the journey but technically lower down. 




No comments:

Post a Comment